Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Updates/Upcoming Meetings/Production Scheduling

Hey!


Aytia|Matia II


I would like to have a creative meeting for the new show, tentatively titled "Ouros Boros," in which we flesh out the concepts and ideas members hae had over the recent weeks. Everybody's input is desired, as we begin to put the show into writing, and create our game plan for our experiments and eventual show. While details about spaces and dates for the Fall are at large, the biggest goal for the Spring regarding Aytia|Matia II is to create our fully defined and presentable product. With the depth of conceptual thinking here, we should be able to put ourseles in a good position to seek grants. 


CREATIvE MEETING: Saturday Feb. 20 1:30 PM at B-BAR in Lower East Side (where we met Angela).




The two days in May, (and the week proceeding them), are going to be intense, so I'm working with Paul to work around Ben's schedule. The sooner the rehearsals for Ben are schedule firmly, the sooner we can get an accurate production schedule together for those two days.




LILLIAN


-Tomorrow, 4pm at Le Poisson Rouge (tech walkthrough).
-Ben and I meet about musicians and hiring begins. 
-rehearsal schedule gets ironed out. 


SYMPHO
-scheduling another tech walkthrough now for next week. 
-once lighting and video get conceptually squared away, we can talk to Paul about projected budget on that end and get the ball rolling. 






Again, I have not heard from anybody about our website. I assume we all have no problems?






Also, for company branding purposes, from now on please always spell Aytia|Matia with the vertical line, not the backslash.  (I know on the site its a back slash because the font didn't allow otherwise, but the logo will be the other way)

1 comment:

  1. Comments re: website - first, it's great! Then, everyone should check out their bio. The right side of the text gets cut off in my Safari browser, so we'll want to correct that - not sure what happens in other browsers. My bio needs to have a blank line separating each paragraph - just as it is for the first three paragraphs. Also, the dates of Lillian and Tweetheart are incorrect. Should be May 21 for Lillian and May 22 for Tweetheart.

    ReplyDelete