Monday, February 8, 2010

VOILA

HEY everybody. 



So I am excited to announce AytiaMatia.com. it has become official! The domain and host have been linked and in 72 hours AytiaMatia.com will be active. For now, you can see the website through our host's extension. Please take the time to explore it and see if you have any problems with it. 

WHAT DOESN'T WORK YET:

-the paypal links and credit card system has not been activated so if you click it will not let you buy anything.
-I haven't set up the Private Sponsorship page yet.
-Ben's picture and bio are not there because I haven't received them.
-The "company" page will have the philosophy, which is not quite done but should be done in the next couple of days. 

AND FINALLY (most importantly) A logo is being designed currently by a woman at 360Productions (the production company andrew works at).  On the upper left of the website, where it says aytia matia on each page, will be our logo. So that's a place holder. 


Otherwise feel free to give feedback. Please use the Blog to make "comments" on the post. 

THANKS,

LOVE,

GRAYSON







No comments:

Post a Comment